Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: Note to Fellow Users about Public Contact Information

guess what he's a former batboy from the cub's also?

Wow. Interesting turn of events. If it is manica, Chris is owed a HUGE apology.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Is there any way to see what email address that guy has registered with eBay?
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rob L View Post
    Wow. Interesting turn of events. If it is manica, Chris is owed a HUGE apology.
    That won't be necessary

I will however, accept bats from members of the 1995 Cincinnati Reds

does anyone know how to look up a sammy sosa starter jacket that sold somewhat recently on ebay. it was sold by tampa bay card's or ? read the description and look at the l.o.a.

Just recieved the following information from someone who asked to remain anonymous:

"I believe brewcrew82_1 and manica71 are the same person. Just check the feedback they've left people on ebay.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=brewcrew82_1&ft ab=FeedbackLeftForOthers

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=manica71&ftab=F eedbackLeftForOthers

In examining the feedback they have left you'll see two instances where manica71 ommitted the 'y' in VERY.

From Manica71:
    ver fast shipping!!! thank you! (Left on 8-8-08)

From brewcrew82_1
    ver fast shipping!!! thank you! (Left on 10-20-07)

There are also two instances of the exact same feedback left by brewcrew82_1.

Notice the identical spelling error of VERY and the exact same usage of the ! point.

Plus the overal feedback they leave is very similar."

me thinks someone is owed an immediate apology

Quote Originally Posted by Vintagedeputy View Post
    me thinks someone is owed an immediate apology
    I'm with you. Particularly after the initial thread (that was deleted). The original evidence presented was too circumstantial to make a quick accusation.

I hope this works out well for everyone. No one one should be wrongly accused and Leslie should definitely not have to put up with BS from some lowlife.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

I think we finally have our culprit. The guy says the following about SkubeBats - "What is so funny is that skubebats who I never ever met can spew all the crap about me on the forum." The "me" that is referenced is obviously manica71, because it is he that SkubeBats was talking about.

Good work, Chakes89. I am sorry that manica71 framed you, by using similar verbiage to you, to make it seem like you were the one who was sending the messages. I should have been more careful before accusing you. I hope you will accept my apology, and I will look into things further before I accuse you of anything in the future.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    I think we finally have our culprit. The guy says the following about SkubeBats - "What is so funny is that skubebats who I never ever met can spew all the crap about me on the forum." The "me" that is referenced is obviously manica71, because it is he that SkubeBats was talking about.

Good work, Chakes89. I am sorry that manica71 framed you, by using similar verbiage to you, to make it seem like you were the one who was sending the messages. I should have been more careful before accusing you. I hope you will accept my apology, and I will look into things further before I accuse you of anything in the future.
    Leslie, I'm glad you were able to find the culprit. I hope that outing him will help stop the madness.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net