Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Note to Fellow Users about Public Contact Information

Quote Originally Posted by AWA85 View Post
    Maybe I missed something, but I didn't think we matched up this IP address with an Ohio area yet did we? Just lot of speculating that is uncalled for until a true answer comes out. In a situation like this where you can actually figure out who did it, there is absolutely no reason to bash people until there is a final clear cut culprit.

I think it was weird that chakes89 was trying to explain where he was when the e-mails were sent? Why would he be doing that when he wasn't accused of anything? Perhaps we'll get an explanation...I'd like to hear what area the IP address originated from...

Regards,
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by CollectGU View Post
    I think it was weird that chakes89 was trying to explain where he was when the e-mails were sent? Why would he be doing that when he wasn't accused of anything? Perhaps we'll get an explanation...I'd like to hear what area the IP address originated from...

Regards,
    Dave
    Dave,
    An entire thread has been deleted that called out Chakes89. That is why his name is being brought up. However, I think everyone needs to stop the drama and let Les, Chris, and people of higher authority figure it out before any more finger pointing goes on. Once the answers come out, then everyone can go nuts. It, obviously, is a bad incident that happened to Les. However, she even states that it may be another person in a different thread. So, let's stop this before it ruins someone who may have nothing to do with this situation. Lets get back to discussing game used equipment...we're all much better at that!!!

Mike

There was an entire thread calling me out for something I did not do and I don't really appreciate being attacked when I have done nothing wrong

I swear to God I didn't send her anything and I wouldn't wish what has happened to her on anybody
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

chakes. what is your name? if you don't mind me asking? i've dealt with about everyone on here or at least communicated with them. you i never had the chance. i may be able to help you. i know exactly who brewcrew82_1 is amoung other fake email's he use's. i've been looking for this guy for almost 2 year's. when i catch him. i'll put his a## in jail. so zukor and other's won't have to deal with this guy anymore!

i'm sorry i should have put my email up, just in case you have privacy issue's thank's mcfresonke@hotmail.com

My name is Chris

And I have to admit that I never seen you before either on here

Are you getting these as well?

no! i wish he would email me as he's mine when i catch up with him! mine is chris also. i'm a mcgwire collector, so that's probably why we never crossed path's.

I am a Reds collector so that makes sense

yeah that's it! but i have talked recently with awa as he's a collect's red's also.

sorry i can't control my finger's to good when i think about this guy. sorry for the jumble and spelling! sheesh!