Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Direct from PirateFest 2009!

Any Game Used Helmets?

Just got back from the event and will be catching up on emails & purchases tomorrow..Tried to accomodate as many requests as possible..overall, stars were higher than in the past and remained on the shelf..$400 to $600 approx. On the plus side, did pick up several jerseys in several different price ranges..will be posting the list in the next few days. Nameplates, lineup cards, jerseys, couple pair of pants, bats (more than I've ever seen them have before, but still only a couple dozen--Castillo, Bautista, McLouth, Moss, Chacon, Morgan, etc.)..kudos for the crew at the event that work hard to please their customers/fans! It was a lot of fun..will have a list shortly and pics in a couple days at the latest..Jay.

let me know if any lesser expensive Red jerseys! perlman9@excite.com

Thanks
    Jason

Do you have any lineup cards from when they played the Reds in 2008?

Please email me if you do

(Looking for games from May 27th and beyond)
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Bondsfan..The Red Alt Morgan became available, you are first in line, let me know if still interested..has the MLB hologram on the back, I got it signed at the event (on the back #3)..priced the same at $199 plus shipping. Pics available, others interested just email..Sorry Chakes89, there was approx. 200 lineup cards available, but didn't see '08s..they did have them as far back as '04 w/ the Reds, probably about 12-15 vs. Cincy. I will be posting a complete saleslist later today. Jay.
    ldonalds@columbus.rr.com

LMK about any mclouth items. manny.gonzalez262@gmail.com

Manram..sorry, didn't pick up any McLouth items this trip..a friend of mine did snag a cracked bat for $75. Of the previous jerseys listed, the Maholm & Pearce (on ebay) remain. Here's a list of other jerseys for sale: (Please add $6 for priority mail shipping/del. conf.) And thanks again to those who purchased jerseys they requested! Pics of all items available. Info/payment: ldonalds@columbus.rr.com
    Game Used (Includes Team LOA or MLB Hologram)
    2006 #31 Sz.48 Shelby Home White Majestic Cool Base (All-Star Game Patch)--$125.
    2006 #7 Sz.50 Cox Home White Majestic Cool Base (All-Star Game Patch)--$125.
    2007 #13 Sz.44 Izturis Road Gray Majestic Set 1--$125
    2008 #42 Sz.48 Varsho #14 Jackie Robinson Day Jersey Road Gray (MLB Hologram #BB857131)--$125
    Also have the following JRD coaches jerseys at same price(all w/MLB Holograms)--Long, Andrade, Dorante.
    Game Issued Jerseys (Include LOA)
    2006 Majestic Home White (not Cool Base) w/All-Star Game Patch--#15 Lett; #48 Colborn; #45 Cox; #17 Cuellar--$79 each
    2006 Majestic Home White (not Cool Base) w/All-Star Game Patch--#52 Santos & #24 Duckworth--$89 each

BOOOO! Another PirateFest and still no Benson jersey for me. I hope whoever got it, puts it up or sale somewhere. I would have been ECSTATIC to find a Pirates Benson for $125!
    You can see my entire Clemson Tigers collection here with over 30 items.

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a83...eys/?start=all

SamFinley@charter.net