Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: This Jersey Is Fake?

My son owns the 2004 black Chacin. We bought it for him for Christmas. It does not have any strip tag at all, and we purchased it directly from the Jays. It is marked as game worn, but very likely worn while he was just ridin' the pine. Just wanted to let you know.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Quote Originally Posted by ahuff View Post
    My son owns the 2004 black Chacin. We bought it for him for Christmas. It does not have any strip tag at all, and we purchased it directly from the Jays. It is marked as game worn, but very likely worn while he was just ridin' the pine. Just wanted to let you know.
    HELLO: CAN YOU POST SOME PHOTOS OF THE JERSEY? THANKS

Here they are. Sorry, but I don't have time to rotate the photos.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/