Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2 Game Used David Wright bats on ebay museumbats

He has 2 game used bat for David Wright a Louisville slugger and a Marucchi..Any opinion the Marruchi looks good and consistent with David wright Marruchi bats but the Louisville Slugger looks barely used and I wanted a rookie bat for him.Has anyone dealt with him??

Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Re: 2 Game Used David Wright bats on ebay museumbats

I havent dealt with him, I was supose to but he ended up never paying me for an auction he bid on and won. Doesnt respond to any of my emails or anything. Just thought Id throw that in there.

thanks
    Mike

Thanks

in this day in age where you can get a bat from Wright himself via LockerRoom or from the Mets i don't know why people would pick up stuff like this. I like to know where stuff come from.

The LVS was from another auction from an auction house that was auctioning off a Beltran game used bat, the Wright LVS bat, a Pedro Martinez game bat, and one other bat in a lot. (Note: the martinez and beltran are also for auction.) I think the whole lot sold for like $500 or $600 or so. They would turn a good profit if all of those bats sold. The Wright looks to be game issued.

BB

I bought from him in the past and it was all good. However, I saw these bats and balked. Something feels off on the LVS.

I can't say for these bats, but I have had nothing but positive dealings with this seller. He seems like a good guy to work with.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Sorry, the bats he is selling were in a lot from grey flannel auctions. There were like 5 bats: Wright, martinez, Beltran, Glavine, and Piazza. The Wright is certainly a game issued bat. The auction on greay flannel stated so.

That was my guess and the fact that he has not responded to my questions and doubts about the lack of use.Locker Room Memorabilia had 2 on there site that were sold but the pictures remained and the 2 bats were hammered.Thanks for the input

Quote Originally Posted by ifirocked View Post
    in this day in age where you can get a bat from Wright himself via LockerRoom or from the Mets i don't know why people would pick up stuff like this. I like to know where stuff come from.
    His bats are readily available and the Mets are asking $1500 for a cracked and uncracked.Locker Room has not had any available for quite sometime.At least when Steiner was selling the bats a broken bat ran between $300-$500..I had 5 but due to my wifes health issues and medical bills I was forced to sell them.I had a log in a notebook in 2007 he broke about 35 bats going into August and broke 3 bats in one game that was the Marruchi.I would like a Louisville Slugger or Rawlings he used them his rookie season.But to me a $1500 price tag is way to steep..