Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

stars and pinstripes forever??

Does anyone have any idea if these guys folded? Their stuff was overpriced, but they did have a few things I was interested in. I thought maybe they would be trying to liquidate the stock. The website was:

www.starsandpinstripesforever.com

Thanks.

Mark

Banned

Re: stars and pinstripes forever??

I usually see them at the MAB Shows esepcially the Yankees shows.

if memory erves me correct they are located in Staten Island. Try calling them directly. Do a search on Superpages for there number.

overpriced isn't the word lol lol

I was interested a while back in a possible Game Used Home Run bat of Gary Sheffields from when he was with the Yankees - They wanted more than AROD bats.

Don't get me wrong I think Sheff is a great player but he is defintely no AROD, especially for an item like this to go for thousands more.

I have hear that they were extremely overpriced, so it would make sense that they went under, but as Mark suggested, try to look them up. Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    I usually see them at the MAB Shows esepcially the Yankees shows.

if memory erves me correct they are located in Staten Island. Try calling them directly. Do a search on Superpages for there number.

overpriced isn't the word lol lol

I was interested a while back in a possible Game Used Home Run bat of Gary Sheffields from when he was with the Yankees - They wanted more than AROD bats.

Don't get me wrong I think Sheff is a great player but he is defintely no AROD, especially for an item like this to go for thousands more.
    Jason,

They had a pair or autographed soriano cleats they were selling individually....for $1495 each. That's crazy!

I tried superpages, but it came back with no results. The web page won't open either.

Mark

I used to be a regular customer of stars and pinstripes, as they are located in my town and yes from what I understand they owner of business didnt want to do it any more so he closed it down. Its very tough to get in touch with them. I do have the partners cell phone however and if you would like I can see if they have some items at whole sale.Just let me know what you would like.

PS--Soriano used to be their exclusive until he screwed them over and signed with someone else.

thanks
    Mike

I would be interested in the soriano cleats, although, I would doubt there is a wholesale price that is reasonable with a $1450 price tag on one cleat.

Mark