Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Majestic Cool Base Jerseys

Does any forum member know if a player wears a cetain size in a Majestic jersey, would that be the same size in the cool base. Example,
    players wears 48 size jersey, does that mean he will wear 48 cool base,or are they sized smaller, which means this player could wear a 46 instead in a cool base.

Re: Majestic Cool Base Jerseys

I don't know if this'll help but my 07 Luis Vizcaino Cool Base Spring Training Road BP Jersey is size 48 and doing some research he wore size 48 Majestic Game Jersey during the regular season.

I think the jersey sizes are the same cut whether it be cool base or regular poly jerseys. (actually both are 100% poly). The only difference of course is the cool base is mesh like texture which breathes easier.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

I would assume that players will be issued the same size game and BP jerseys (unless they request otherwise). However, I find that Majestic BP jerseys are--for whatever reason--cut more generously than their game jerseys.
    I generally wear a size 46 in game-cut jerseys, and a size 44 in BPs.