Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Thank you

Thank you

I had a very pleasant conversation today with Larry Pelliccioni and it reminded me of all the quality people I have met through the forum. I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who takes the time to help one another.

It is calls like the one I received from Larry today that make me realize how fortunate I am to have access to so many caring and helpful people. While I know there are many different personalities on this site and many differing opinions, I am grateful that I, like so many others, have been able to benefit from the relationships established here.

Thanks again to everyone who makes this hobby better for everyone.
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Re: Thank you

and thank you Chris, for making such a wonderful forum available to collectors and fans like me...

Jim

Jim has stated it simply and eloquently.
    Chris, you sir are most deserving of thanks and gratitude for providing this Forum to us.
    THANK YOU.
    Larry Pelliccioni

I'd like to echo Larry's and Jim's sentiments. Without this forum being created in the first place there would be no medium for this exchange of information.

I appreciate this opportunity to learn, meet new collectors, and build up old relationships.

Thanks Eric and Chris!
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Another "mahalo" (thank you) to Eric and Chris. I had been collecting before I stumbled across the old forum and was amazed at how much information this site provides from the people who post their expertise. If I'd only knew then what I know now!

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

Chris, a big thanks goes out to you for helping me obtain my most recent purchase, the 2008 Michael Bush Oakland Raiders game used away jersey. I have been looking for a Bush gamer for quite sometime now and to get the road jersey used all season and especially from his breakout game against Tampa Bay was just icing on the cake. This jersey is easily photo matched and is going to make a great addition to my collection.

Thanks again,
    Todd