Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • perlman9
    • Dec 2007

Re: WTB GU Packer Helmets

I still may have a chance to get an AJ Hawk helmet. email me at jperlman@ohaflcio.org with your phone number if you can
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

• cohibasmoker
      Banned
      • Aug 2005

Originally posted by helmets
      Time for a bump.

Any Packer helmets for sale?
      Let me know.
      Willing to buy or trade...
      Just picked up a nice Packers Rk and it is NOT for sale. I would trade it for only one style of helmet - a 1960's Eagles and only a 1960's Eagles helmet.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net

Comment

• helmets
        • Mar 2008

Come on Jim.
        Every helmet that you have ever bought seems to be for sale a couple months down the road or if the right offer comes in.

I bet if an offer was made over the amount that I know you paid for it, we could get rid of the NOT in your last statement.
        Buying game used helmets of Packers - all eras as well as game used helmets of HOFers or future HOFers.

Comment

• cohibasmoker
          Banned
          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by helmets
          Come on Jim.
          Every helmet that you have ever bought seems to be for sale a couple months down the road or if the right offer comes in.

I bet if an offer was made over the amount that I know you paid for it, we could get rid of the NOT in your last statement.
          Humn - those are interesting statements so I'll take the challenge

In your statement you say " Every helmet that you have ever bought seems to be for sale a couple months down the road or if the right offer comes in. How about we triple the time you stated to six Months. OK?

You then say - I bet if an offer was made over the amount that I know you paid for it, we could get rid of the NOT in your last statement.[/QUOTE] How about we bet $250.00? - the loser has to make a donation to the American Cancer Society and the receipt has to be posted on the forum - OK?

This would be a terrific opportunity for the American Cancer Society to pick-up $250.00 dollars. Love to hear your comments - Sound like fun?

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net

Comment

• helmets
            • Mar 2008

The lockout is over. Time for a bump.
            Poor economy. Tired of dusting that Packer helmet? Get rid of it!

Don't need the money? Let's trade!

All years, any player.
            Buying game used helmets of Packers - all eras as well as game used helmets of HOFers or future HOFers.

Comment

• helmets
              • Mar 2008

After almost a year - time for a bump.

Still looking for Packer helmets. Give 'em up!

You haven't looked at that Packer helmet since you bought it from the January Mears auction. Why not trade it for a helmet/team that you are looking for.

Email: wildwood66@hotmail.com

Comment

• helmets
                • Mar 2008

Almost another year. You still haven't looked at that Packer Helmet in your closet, in you basement, or in your attic. Let's go. Sell it now for that money you need for that belated Valentines gift.

All players, all years. Always trading as well for other team helmets.

Email. Wildwood66@hotmail.com

Comment

• helmets
                  • Mar 2008

Christmas is coming and the goose is getting fat!

So is my wallet - looking to buy that Packer helmet that you have. If you can't use the money, let's trade for the team helmet that you want.

Looking for Packer helmets. Any player, any era.

You've tried to cram it on your melon - but it doesn't fit. Sell it now!

PM me with what you have. Let's deal. This thread is 4-5 years old and you've been holding out on me that long. Come on!

Comment

• helmets
                    • Mar 2008

I originally posted this more than 11 years ago and my last bump as shown was more than 5 years ago. Time to dust it off. What do you have? Willing to buy or trade for your favorite team/player/model/brand/color/style/variety or helmet. PM me.

Comment

• helmets
                      • Mar 2008

It’s been almost 16 months and time for a bump. Still looking. Let me know. PM me with what you may have. Thanks.

Comment

Working...