Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Direct from PirateFest 2009!

Direct from PiratesFest, first round of jerseys available...each either come w/ LOA from team or MLB hologram (new this year from the Pirates) on the back (mostly newer jerseys)..will be posting others as they become available. I had 3 people email me prior to the event & they have first shot at some jerseys listed. If they pass, I'll let you know, then it's first come, first served. Thanks to all those loyal customers who have dealt w/ me in the past & continue to do so! Remember, last year for the Red Alt's. If there's a jersey you want, please let me know in this thread & forward payment info (whether you will be paying by PayPal, check, money order) to: ldonalds@columbus.rr.com. Been in the hobby 25yrs, no worries here. Please add $6 to cover priority mail shipping/del. conf.
    #80 2005 Malholm BP Black $125
    #22 2008 McCutchen BP Black $150
    #51 2008 Pearce BP Black $125
    #10 2008 Bixler Red Alt $175
    #3 2008 Morgan Red Alt $199
    #30 2008 Yates Red Alt $150
    Kurt, picked you up a Muelens lockerroom nameplate. Bixler, Morgan, Yates are on hold for those who emailed prior ref. those. Will let others know if they become available..if there are others you want, now is the time to let me know, will try & help out others. Nady, Menkiewicz (sp?), Wilson, all over $500, had to pass. 2 11x14 original player painting hung up at the stadium or locker room during the season, signed by player and artist 1 of Bixler and 1 of Pearce..1 of a kind, each $79. Bixler may be spoken for, will let you know.

Re: Direct from PirateFest 2009!

Do they have older stuff like Kris Benson or minor league guys like Daniel Moskos?
    You can see my entire Clemson Tigers collection here with over 30 items.

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a83...eys/?start=all

SamFinley@charter.net

Looking for a lower end price Red Vest in a size 48

Back w/ a couple more jerseys..
    #69 2001 Arroyo Road Gry $225
    #10 2007 Davis BP $50
    There was a Benson w/up, black in color and possibly an older Benson black jersey that they no longer wear..will ck prices, believe they would be $75 and $125..as for lower end red alts/vest, there are none available at this time, all upper end..will keep an eye open. Jay.

OK, Thanks.
    Would be interested in the Yates if it comes available depending on size

Were there any 2007 jerseys of Dave Davidson #50 ?

Cking back in before heading to the show this morning..no Davidson's that I saw, remembered you asking from last year and was sure to look but couldn't locate..will keep cking..Jay.

Quote Originally Posted by pietraynor View Post
    Direct from PiratesFest, first round of jerseys available...each either come w/ LOA from team or MLB hologram (new this year from the Pirates) on the back (mostly newer jerseys)..will be posting others as they become available. I had 3 people email me prior to the event & they have first shot at some jerseys listed. If they pass, I'll let you know, then it's first come, first served. Thanks to all those loyal customers who have dealt w/ me in the past & continue to do so! Remember, last year for the Red Alt's. If there's a jersey you want, please let me know in this thread & forward payment info (whether you will be paying by PayPal, check, money order) to: ldonalds@columbus.rr.com. Been in the hobby 25yrs, no worries here. Please add $6 to cover priority mail shipping/del. conf.
    #80 2005 Malholm BP Black $125
    #22 2008 McCutchen BP Black $150
    #51 2008 Pearce BP Black $125
    #10 2008 Bixler Red Alt $175
    #3 2008 Morgan Red Alt $199
    #30 2008 Yates Red Alt $150
    Kurt, picked you up a Muelens lockerroom nameplate. Bixler, Morgan, Yates are on hold for those who emailed prior ref. those. Will let others know if they become available..if there are others you want, now is the time to let me know, will try & help out others. Nady, Menkiewicz (sp?), Wilson, all over $500, had to pass. 2 11x14 original player painting hung up at the stadium or locker room during the season, signed by player and artist 1 of Bixler and 1 of Pearce..1 of a kind, each $79. Bixler may be spoken for, will let you know.
    Jay,

I'm the guy that inquired about the Yates jersey, I sent you an e-mail.

Thanks, Bobby

Thanks for the update on the Yates, can't reach my email at this time, but will get w/ you..also, there's 1 Davidson, a pinstripped white jersey, believe it was priced at $150, let me know if interested. Jay.

Jay,

Any other Yates jerseys at the sale?

Bobby