Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
I agree a 100%

How did he not look too bad???

He looked like he didn't have a clue of what he was doing. His only defense was he kept sticking his leg up and it look like he was doing that because Hong kept sticking his leg up, so he followed suit.
It look like he didn;t even train for the fight and was just gonna try to go in there and have a regular street fight.
You can't do that with guys who are trained.

Hong is a trained fighter I have seen him before, it was stupid to match these 2 up.
Actually - Jose didn't look bad early. he had a gameplan at least...
He lands a few good shots and immediately gets out of the way. The lack of training and the fact that he's fighting a friggin' giant both played into him injuring himself...he threw a kick and it was blocked and he was unable to effectively continue.

I watch alot of MMA and Boxing - and even though Jose is not a marquee anything anymore...he could still beat up most of the local MMA fighters and boxers in most cities. For being 42, the dude is still in great shape.

Instead of getting into these stupid matches, he could make more money and enhance his damaged rep by charging a few grand to talk to high school kids about PED's...the guy has had some bad advice over his career. It's a shame he still listens to those people.