Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Marlins game worn jersey source?

Does anyone know of a good source for Florida Marlins gamers? I have one of their single A affiliates nearby and there are various guys who have graduated to the bigs and I'd love to be able to grab some of their jerseys. Any info would be great. Thanks!

Re: Marlins game worn jersey source?

bump

I believe the Marlins have a Team Fanfest coming up on February 7th. Not sure if your close to the Miami area but they might have some game used jerseys available there for sale.

Also, check with www.gamewornuniforms.com and www.ballparkheroes.net They each have Marlins jerseys that I have seen listed before.

Good luck!

Has anyone ever bought from gamewornuniforms.com? I have seen there name on here a few times but have never dealt with the personally. Anybody have anything good or bad to say about them?

I've only seen the Marlins sell 2 GU jersies before. Dontrelle Willis and Paul LoDuca (last year).

The FanFest is on this Saturday--but they never have anything good. They had a 7-8 old bats of random nobodies from the early 90s Marlins teams...and they wanted much more than they were worth. I've never seen them sell anything GU of their current players. I'm quite curious as to what they do with the broken bats...

They did have a pair of Hanley Ramirez Game Used Pants at their annual Garage Sale last year...which I promptly snagged.

http://www.jimyackel.com/baseball.ht...20DIAMONDBACKS

Jim's got 3 available!

Don't worry about the D'backs in the link.