Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mr.3000

Re: Mears Auction Story - WOW

Thank you for the links guys.

From what I've seen here I will definitely do business with Mears.

I got a quick question for someone here, its about my package from mears. I just want to make sure there's not a problem with it. It was supposed to be delivered on the 29th but the weather was bad, so it got pushed back but it still said it was on time. Now when i check the tracking it's just stuck "In transit", it has not moved since thursday morning and there is no delivery day now. Could my package be lost or is this normal for UPS. Sorry for worring i just hate when these things happen after reading all of your storys about UPS and them stealing things.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mr.3000

Quote Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
    I got a quick question for someone here, its about my package from mears. I just want to make sure there's not a problem with it. It was supposed to be delivered on the 29th but the weather was bad, so it got pushed back but it still said it was on time. Now when i check the tracking it's just stuck "In transit", it has not moved since thursday morning and there is no delivery day now. Could my package be lost or is this normal for UPS. Sorry for worring i just hate when these things happen after reading all of your storys about UPS and them stealing things.

Call your local hub, give them the tracking number and find out where your item is.

my first MEARS Auction & nothing but top notch all the way.

looking forward to the next one.

UPS is good. I just checked my tracking number and its all the way out in Las vegas. How can you screw things up like this, it was only 2 hours from me and now its on the otherside of the country.

I received my 1987 Luis Sharpe St. Luis Cardinals jersey and I am thrilled!! Although not torn up, it does show pretty good use, as well as a few small repairs and hit marks. Although Sharpe isn't considered a star player, he was a three time pro bowler at Left Tackle. He was also the Cardinals player rep, which is interesting, considering he is in prison, serving a six year sentence for drug convictions. He was released from prison on other drug charges, a few months prior to his most recent arrets. Below in a link of a local article that chronicals Sharpe's downfall...
    http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/1996-...ng-to-inhale/1

Anyway, MEARS handled their auction as well as could be expected. Fast shipping, great customer service and getting an item that exceeds expections is important to collectors. While I don't have tons to spend right now, when I do purchase, I will probably be inclined to buy from GUU and MEARS over the other auction houses.