Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

team USA gamers and Hunt auctions

just got my Hunt auctions magazine in the mail today. all you team USA collectors out there might want to check this out. i wish there was a player i was interested in. nice lots of 6+ gamers.

oh, and before i get thrown under a bus.....NO i am NOT affiliated with Hunt auctions, and NO, i am NOT a consignor of any items. just a heads up as i was impressed after looking through the list.

mark

Mr.3000

Re: team USA gamers and Hunt auctions

Link?

sorry, I was in a hurry to get out the door, and forgot. I will post it later when I get home. It is under upcoming internet auctions I believe.

Mark

Mr.3000

Quote Originally Posted by markize View Post
    sorry, I was in a hurry to get out the door, and forgot. I will post it later when I get home. It is under upcoming internet auctions I believe.

Mark

Thanks Mark, I'll look there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.3000 View Post
    Link?
    it wont give me a link to the actual auction. just go under upcoming events, and search lot numbers. the USA gamers are lots #989 - 1058.

mark

anyone have a good source for Team USA rosters and photos?

USA baseball is one of the main focuse of my collection. Rosters & photos are hard to come by and I have complied yearbooks and programs as often as possible. USA Baseball has some info available at the links below.

http://web.usabaseball.com/about/alumni.jsp

http://mlb.mlb.com/usa_baseball/arti...story_national
    Russ - Always on the lookout for Jim Abbott, Team USA and Detroit Tigers GU.

Quote Originally Posted by russyurk View Post
    USA baseball is one of the main focuse of my collection. Rosters & photos are hard to come by and I have complied yearbooks and programs as often as possible. USA Baseball has some info available at the links below.

http://web.usabaseball.com/about/alumni.jsp

http://mlb.mlb.com/usa_baseball/arti...story_national
    russyurk - Please email me at info@AllstarsPlus.com if you have any Ryan Zimmerman team USA items.

thanks. Andrew
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

At a very quick glance most of these items look to be from 2001 & 2002 when the team was based in Arizona. Some national team stuff but also stuff from the 18-U and 16-U squads.
    Russ - Always on the lookout for Jim Abbott, Team USA and Detroit Tigers GU.

Quote Originally Posted by russyurk View Post
    At a very quick glance most of these items look to be from 2001 & 2002 when the team was based in Arizona. Some national team stuff but also stuff from the 18-U and 16-U squads.
    Thanks. If you run across any let me know. I was very fortunate to get one of few game used bats from Team USA with the USA logo. I also got a Cal Ripken jersey that Cal wore for something he did for them (possibly a promotion).

What do you think of those Hunt items? Are they extras, light use, heavy use?

I just wonder how many sets they have considering how many cut up for cards and are kept by the players families.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500