Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Who Has A-Rod Items?

$250 million dollar fraud contract. $6 Million extra for each mile stone. The biggest Fraud in baseball history. Who today is happy they have A-Rod items? Nobody. Barry Bonds is on the back burner. Who can't wait to go to opening day at Yankee Stadium? Nobody Where have you gone Scott Brosius. I'll keep David Wright with my Mets you keep this Idiot,and FOR YEARS TO COME!!!!!!.
    HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

Re: Who Has A-Rod Items?

Quote Originally Posted by Swoboda4 View Post
    $250 million dollar fraud contract. $6 Million extra for each mile stone. The biggest Fraud in baseball history. Who today is happy they have A-Rod items? Nobody. Barry Bonds is on the back burner. Who can't wait to go to opening day at Yankee Stadium? Nobody Where have you gone Scott Brosius. I'll keep David Wright with my Mets you keep this Idiot,and FOR YEARS TO COME!!!!!!.
    HA HA HA HA!!!!!!
    OK. I am a nobody.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Mr.3000

Anyone want to sell their legit A-Rod Mariners/Rangers game used jerseys (with solid provenance)? I will buy each and everyone at a discounted rate because of htis steroid scandal.

:crickets chirping:

I didn't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Swoboda4 View Post
    $250 million dollar fraud contract. $6 Million extra for each mile stone. The biggest Fraud in baseball history.
    Come on, A-Rod may be a lousy human being with his abandoning his family, he may have cheated the game of baseball, but "the biggest Fraud in baseball history" is a stretch. Be fair, with or without steroids, A-Rod is one of the best hitters to play the game of baseball. Would I take Pujols over A-Rod? Of course. But don't forget, you are vilifying A-Rod for something a good percentage of MLB athletes did, namely, using steroids. Seems like all the A-Rod haters are coming out of the woodwork.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

At least he didn't give an STD to someone like one of your hero Mets-Swoboda

Mr.3000

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    Come on, A-Rod may be a lousy human being with his abandoning his family, he may have cheated the game of baseball, but "the biggest Fraud in baseball history" is a stretch. Be fair, with or without steroids, A-Rod is one of the best hitters to play the game of baseball. Would I take Pujols over A-Rod? Of course. But don't forget, you are vilifying A-Rod for something a good percentage of MLB athletes did, namely, using steroids. Seems like all the A-Rod haters are coming out of the woodwork.
    So every man that gets a divorce is labeled as "abandoning his family" ? I guess it would then be fair to say every lesbian shouldn't be a mother since she's not married to a man.

Neither are fair assessments.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.3000 View Post
    So every man that gets a divorce is labeled as "abandoning his family" ? I guess it would then be fair to say every lesbian shouldn't be a mother since she's not married to a man.

Neither are fair assessments.
    Well, when the circumstances by which he left his family (the whole Madonna thing,) I think that could be considered abandonment. I feel sorry for the children most of all, that's who he really let down. I'm not sure if the Madonna thing was ever proven, but I assume those rumors had a basis of truth to them. IMHO, Ricardo
    Ricardo Montoya

ri.montoya at yahoo dot com

Banned

I've got a kick ass bat and proud of it! Just another chapter in a book that won't be finished for several years.

Just wanted to lighten this thread up a bit with some jokes I found on the NYPOST web site. Some of these are really creative. Being an AROD fan these made me laugh.....life is too short.

"Start spreading the news, I'm leavin today, I want to be A-FRAUD of it, New York, New York!"

"If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying"

"Sholess isn't in the HOF, big deal"

"Next year Baseball Hall of Fame should induct THE ASTERICK"

This may be a good place for some education on steroids. Anabolic steroids were first used in the 1930's and some Russian athletes were said to be performing with them in the 1952 Olympics.

They were widely available legally to US athletes in the late 1950's so although no names are generally being associated with steroid for players of 1970's and prior, we may never know if someone used them.

I am not sure about any of the big HR hitters, but here are some names of players that were clean: Babe Ruth, Mel Ott, Jimmie Foxx, Hank Greenberg, Ted Williams, to name a few and I am sure the list can be added to.

As far as ARod goes, I don't know anything for certain so "allegedly" doesn't do it for me.

Every time another name is linked to steroids it is a shame, but like I have said before, there are 100's that have not been exposed or chose Human Growth Hormone or steroids with masking agents, etc and have gone "uncaught" so when I see people guessing at who is and who isn't based on what Canseco says or the Mitchell Report, I don't think it is fair.

The guy I feel bad for is the guy that never got out of AAA because a cheater took his roster spot. I feel sorry for the guy who had his record broken by a cheater.

Only the cheaters truly know who they are.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by schubert1970 View Post
    I've got a kick ass bat and proud of it! Just another chapter in a book that won't be finished for several years.

Just wanted to lighten this thread up a bit with some jokes I found on the NYPOST web site. Some of these are really creative. Being an AROD fan these made me laugh.....life is too short.

"Start spreading the news, I'm leavin today, I want to be A-FRAUD of it, New York, New York!"

"If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying"

"Sholess isn't in the HOF, big deal"

"Next year Baseball Hall of Fame should induct THE ASTERICK"
    Is that a typo or a pun?
    Ricardo Montoya

ri.montoya at yahoo dot com