Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Anyone Have A Game Used/Issued Hersey Bears Jersey?

Looking for a recent one. Game used OR Game Issue. Would like to trade but can buy for the right price.
    PLMK what you have.
    Tom

Re: Anyone Have A Game Used/Issued Hersey Bears Jersey?

Tom,

I know there are 2 games this year they will be auctioning the jerseys off the players backs. On might have been in January, or February where they were going to wear special Washington Capitols jerseys. The other is march 16 where they will be wearing special St. Patricks jerseys. I found it on the bears website. I am actually considering going to the March game.

Mark

Re: Anyone Have A Game Used/Issued Hersey Bears Jersey?

Quote Originally Posted by markize View Post
    Tom,

I know there are 2 games this year they will be auctioning the jerseys off the players backs. On might have been in January, or February where they were going to wear special Washington Capitols jerseys. The other is march 16 where they will be wearing special St. Patricks jerseys. I found it on the bears website. I am actually considering going to the March game.

Mark
    Tom,

I just re-checked the site. The Capitols jersey auction has passed. The St. Pats jersey auction is 3/15, not 3/16 as I had previously posted. The game is at 5pm.

Mark