Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Re: Chris Boyd's Business Practices - Part Deux

You want "Fair Market Value?"

Put each Bagwell item on eBay with a $.99 opening bid and see how much you get
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Classic! Everyone hates drama on this board, yet this thread has over 1900 views vs. Aroid threads that have 900 to 950 views. Board drama always wins!
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

No offense but I wouldn't pay $400 for a Bagwell jersey even with a letter straight from him with a picture of him wearing it, unless I knew someone would buy it from me for much more!!!
    To get to the facts here yes you overpaid no it is not a crime to overcharge someone it happens everyday and is part of capitalism. One person has something someone else wants and they come to a price the person who wants it will pay. It sounds like you two did this as far has his "source" in this industry you have to take a lot of everything with large grains of salt. Read the book Operation Bullpen it will teach you a lot. Tony Gwynn once said if you didn't see him sign it with your two eyes then he didn't sign it. You can't believe everything in this industry that is why 90% of Ali's and Jordans on ebay are fakes and 99% of Obama's on ebay are fake you just can't trust everyone. All I can say is learn from this and educate yourself and hopefully it won't happen again.

PLEASE PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD