Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Howard Wolf

Howard Wolf

Just a note to publicly thank Howard Wolf for his time and efforts to help collectors. Howard has always answered my questions concerning Phillies game used memorabilia on more than one occasion. He is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to Phillies items and I appreciate each every email that he responds to. So here are some props to you Howard ! Thank you for all your help, it is always appreciated. Keep up the good work.
    Bill Heagy
    heagysports.com
    Go Phillies !

Re: Howard Wolf

Howard is a really good person and a great resource!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Howard is a really good person and a great resource!
    Until he admits that he took performance-enhancing drugs AND donates his Erving memorabilia to the Malibu Museum, I'll never be able to truly respect him.

One of my favorite collecting stories ever is one Howard told me about a Kirk Gibson helemt I bought from him. Gibby went crazy at Howard when he tried to have Gibby sign it before a game in Seattle.......

Banned

All I can say about Howard is,

Howard, I gotta tell ya - I got the ultimate piece - are you sitting down? It's, It's unbelievable.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net

Quote Originally Posted by cohibasmoker View Post
    All I can say about Howard is,

Howard, I gotta tell ya - I got the ultimate piece - are you sitting down? It's, It's unbelievable.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net
    Jim, I know this reference (E.D.)! Thanks for the chuckle.

Howard is the man.... taught me a ton when I entered the hobby many years ago and there's still a lot I can learn from him.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Banned

I too will agree Howard is a good guy. Taught me a great deal, knowledgable as can be and a tremendous help to the hobby. Thank for all that you do.

Aaron

Mr.3000

I've never dealt with Howard but have spoken to him via email a few times. Definitely a stand up guy and one of the brighter stars of the game used hobby.

Howard helped me with several jerseys I wanted to put up for sale. He went out of his way to make sure I didn't sell someone a POS. I ended up having to keep a couple and my listings for the jerseys I did sell were much more accurate. A true asset to the hobby!!

Thanks Howard!
    Davis

Definitely a good guy - he definitely knows his stuff. I will never forget that Gibson helmet story either.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408