Quote Originally Posted by godwulf View Post
Museoven....

I know that you collect a lot of items used in the Venezuelan and other Caribbean leagues, and I'm curious about the bats used down there.

I would guess that the Major League players use the same Louisville Sluggers, Rawlings, Max Bats, Sam bats, etc, when they play down there as they use when they're in the States...but are there other, perhaps local bat manufacturers, as well? Are there bat brands used down there that we never see used in MLB?

Btw, congrats on your country winning the Caribbean World Series! Thanks to the new MLB network, I got to watch some of the games for the first time ever.
HELLO GODWULF: IN THIS TIME ALL THE VENEZUELAN PLAYERS ARE USING THE SAME BATS OF USA (LOUISVILLE SLUGGERS, HOOSIER, MAX, RAWLINGS, ETC) BUT IN THE 60'S AND 70'S USE ANOTHER BAT BRANDS LIKE VEN HIT AND LUZVEN (LET ME SEE IF I FOUND SOME PHOTOS OF THE BATS) ALSO I THINK I HAVE A LUISVILLE SLUGGER MADE IN VENEZUELA.. LET ME FIND THE PHOTOS.. AND YES VENEZUELA WON LA SERIE DEL CARIBE THIS YEAR .. THANKS