Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Guess where I am?

Quote Originally Posted by BMH View Post
    It's alright, its a job like any other...OK, it's pretty f******* cool but it does have it's down side...I just can't think of it yet.
    When you get to Viera, can you take some of those clubhouse photos especially Adam Dunn's/Zim's/Milledge's lockers!!!!

Tell Zim you want to return him to his 2006 form when he was killing the ball w/ LS lumber!!!!

Name:  IMG_2477.JPG
Views: 310
Size:  122.5 KB
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Andrew,
    Are you going to the Nats / O's game @ Harbor Park in Norfolk ? I am planning to go. Hopefully, I can get some tix before they sell out. Maybe we can run into each other if you do. Lmk. Roger
    Roger Ward- Thomecollector
    thomecollector@verizon.net

Quote Originally Posted by thomecollector View Post
    Andrew,
    Are you going to the Nats / O's game @ Harbor Park in Norfolk ? I am planning to go. Hopefully, I can get some tix before they sell out. Maybe we can run into each other if you do. Lmk. Roger
    I would be if not for a trip to the Bahamas!!! Come to Nats Park this summer!!!!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

I'm jealous ! Have fun in the Bahamas. I will catch up with you later on this Summer. If I run into Zim, I'll tell him you said "Hey".

I'm jealous ! Have fun in the Bahamas. I will catch up with you later on this Summer. If I run into Zim, I'll tell him you said "Hey".
    Thanks and please do! Being Norfolk is Zim's backyard, I think the stadium will be filled with his relatives and friends.

That will be a lot of fun!!!!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Andrew,
    I just heard about this today. I may get tix too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintagedeputy View Post
    I just heard about this today. I may get tix too.
    Great, Deputy. Maybe I'll run into you there. I'll keep you posted on when the tickets go on sale.

Great, Deputy. Maybe I'll run into you there. I'll keep you posted on when the tickets go on sale.
    The date is listed on the Tides website. I'd love to get over there and see a game. Maybe we'll see each other. I thought that $25 was a bit pricey though...

The date is listed on the Tides website. I'd love to get over there and see a game. Maybe we'll see each other. I thought that $25 was a bit pricey though...
    Well, you know we gotta pay these big boys salaries.

You think $25 is pricy? The wife and I were going to do a Las Vegas weekend to watch the Rockies and the Mariners finish ST @ Cashman Field in Vegas.

The CHEAPEST tickets are $40 each!