Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Exclamation Top 20 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Covers

Just had to post this one as well.....

Look to the right of the page for more cool galleries.....

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ga...it_covers.html
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Re: Top 20 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Covers

I certainly can't agree with their #1 pick - that cover is actually pretty lame, compared with many of the others they featured. I also can't believe that those two covers featuring Christie Brinkley were the best they could find; their #3 pick, featuring CB, is great, but I'm sure I've seen better. No. 10, the "Beach Party" should have been much higher, and I would actually rate the current cover extremely high, as well.

Got mine yesterday in the mail and it was a nice divergence from all the steroid talk. I agree that Heidi Klum (in a 1 piece) wouldn't be my #1 but the mag always has great photography.

Bar Refaili (on the cover this year) is beautiful and Leonardo DiCaprio is a lucky man.

Did you see the Danica Patrick video on her making the photo shoot? It was on AOL's site with pages of rude comments posted. I'm not much of a racing fan, but seems a lot of people have issues.

I always liked the athletes portion pictured with their spouses (significant others) which I guess they stopped doing.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    Bar Refaili (on the cover this year) is beautiful and Leonardo DiCaprio is a lucky man.

Did you see the Danica Patrick video on her making the photo shoot? It was on AOL's site with pages of rude comments posted. I'm not much of a racing fan, but seems a lot of people have issues.

I always liked the athletes portion pictured with their spouses (significant others) which I guess they stopped doing.
    Leo is indeed very lucky!!! She appears to be a natural as well.....

What do they say at KFC??? Uhmm mmmm mmmm ........

This is for you Andrew.....

The hottest wives in sports...

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/ga...in_sports.html

Tom Brady needs to do away with the greased hair look.... IMO....
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Quote Originally Posted by camarokids View Post
    The hottest wives in sports...
    Wasn't tennis player Jimmy Connors' wife, or likely ex-wife by this time, a Playboy model? She was pretty amazing-looking, as I recall.

When David Dellucci was playing for the DBacks, I was standing outside a card shop in Glendale, Arizona, where he was doing a signing (this would have been January of 2002) and the most incredibly beautiful woman I've ever seen walked past me - casual clothes, minimal if any makeup, but just absolutely stunning. A bit later, she came back and was signing alongside David - it was his girlfriend at the time, Gena Lee Nolin, and she signed a baseball for me.