I would like to say I am sorry to the individual involved in this transaction. I refuse to name the individual as they feel the issue should not have been brought to the board and I will respect their wishes. I am in no way attempting to say this individual is a bad person or a bad board member. It's just the dynamics of this deal went very very wrong and I really don't know why or how it all happened.

We had attempted to resolve the issue which I thought had happened, however this thread caused the seller to feel as thou I attacked him and has now resulted in the resolution becoming null and void. The intent of this post was to ask for advice not to attack a seller and I am sorry to the seller if you feel as thou I treated you unfairly.

I still hope there is some way to resolve the situation and to get the pieces that I have wanted and am still excited about.

This board is a great place and has resulted in me making some great trades, getting some great items for my collection and meeting some really good people. I hope that this deal is resolved in a positive way for both the seller and myself and that my relationship with the seller can be fixed as they are a great source for items I collect.