Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Yankee Stadium Dugout Circles (Angels, White Sox, Twins, Mariners) Steiner/MLB Authenticated

Up for sale are 4 amazing 54-inch dugout circles from Yankee Stadium. I dated the use of these to the 2005 season, so if they were just now taken out of use for the last time, then these would've been used during the 2005, 2006, 2007, & 2008 seasons in Yankee Stadium. All have the MLB & Steiner hologram, along with Steiner's LOA. Prices INCLUDE shipping.

Anaheim Angels (the bat is just used to show how large these dugout circles are)
    $200 shipped Or Best Offer

Minnesota Twins
    $200 shipped Or Best Offer

Chicago White Sox:
    $150 shipped Or Best Offer

Seattle Mariners:
    $150 shipped Or Best Offer

Re: Yankee Stadium Dugout Circles (Angels, White Sox, Twins, Mariners) Steiner/MLB Authenticated

The Mariners dugout circle has sold. Angels, White Sox, & Twins are still available.

Re: Yankee Stadium Dugout Circles (Angels, White Sox, Twins, Mariners) Steiner/MLB Authenticated

Minnesota Twins dugout circle is sold also. White Sox and Angels still available.

The White Sox dugout circle is now sold. That leaves the Angels as the last one available. $200 shipped or best offer

The Angels dugout circle is still available and I have found quite a few good style-matches. Here are the 2 best I found....the bottom one is from the 2005 Playoffs. Steiner is charging up to $1000 for these on their website.

Also....whoever buys the Angels dugout circle will get 2 print-outs of the pictures I just posted. They are 10x12 in size and will display nicely with the dugout circle.