i was wondering if someone could help me i have the oppurtunity to purchase a matsui yankees jersey that looks right all patches etc.... but it has his name on the back i was wondering if the yankees ever put the names on the back of there jerseys i dont think they have i strolled over to getty and couldnt find any pictures im new to jerseys but i have collected bats for about 8 years also if someone could help me i have a derek jeter gamer that is black genuine p72 derek jeter signature style no underline but it does not have the mlb or tpx log on the back of the barrel i recently tried to sell this bat on ebay and the winning bidder backed out telling me it was store bought that you can buy them through steiner with no underline ...... if someone could help put that to rest it would be appreciated i sent a message to Vince Malta but i have not recieved a response yet i can post pictures if needed of the Jeter bat however i dont have pictures of the matsui jersey thanks guys any help will help !