Quote Originally Posted by trsent View Post
If any bid is placed on any lot in the auction, the whole auction is reset with a new 15 minute clock. This is very common. Your two lots do not need to receive any bids during the first 15 minutes - The auction continues to reset with a new 15 minute clock whenever any bid is placed on any lot in the auction.

I am watching the MEARS auction right now, and I am high bidder on two lots with no bids for over five hours I believe now and I understand that new bids can come in before the final auction ends as this is just how it works most auction houses.
Ok good, I wasnt the only one. I too was waiting and waiting for my auctions to end. And everytime I refreshed the pages, they would say 6 minutes left......12 minutes left......8 minutes left.

I thought the entended period only counted for those that originally bid on the item prior, and only counted for that particular auction. I didnt realize if someone bid on any item in the whole auction it would restart all items. Thats kinda messed up really.