Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Newest Nationals Prospect

My new son, only about 6 hours old, but has already swindled the Nats for a $1.4 million signing bonus. Now to convice them me and the wife are dominican.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Banned

Re: Newest Nationals Prospect

Congratulations on your new arrival!!!

But I would check that kid out, his head is a little big, he may have been talking to Arods cousin lol lol

Way to go!
    Life is great!

Good deal!

My son was born missing the last trimester of the pregnancy (26 weeks). One-pound, eight ounces. Yes, you read that right. March 25, 1997... Coming up on his 12th birthday. He's a skinny kid that loves and plays basketball and baseball. Great stuff. I also have a 8 year old daughter. Enjoy, the time goes by very fast.

Congratulations.
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by jdr3 View Post
    My new son, only about 6 hours old, but has already swindled the Nats for a $1.4 million signing bonus. Now to convice them me and the wife are dominican.
    Jim - Congrats to you, your wife and the BIG SISTERS!!!! I guess you won't be at the hockey show in Virginia later today (lol)

BTW, I got 1 Walter Johnson game used cap and 1 Washington Grays cap put aside for you when things get back to normal.

Name ideas----Esmailyan -===nickname "Smiley" or the most popular boy's name in DC, RYAN!!!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by skyking26 View Post
    Good deal!

My son was born missing the last trimester of the pregnancy (26 weeks). One-pound, eight ounces. Yes, you read that right. March 25, 1997... Coming up on his 12th birthday. He's a skinny kid that loves and plays basketball and baseball. Great stuff. I also have a 8 year old daughter. Enjoy, the time goes by very fast.

Congratulations.
    Wow, we have a lot in common. I lived through that too with my youngest two at 26 weeks and 1 pound 11 ounces each.

I think Jim did it the right way, full term and a Picses and we can celebrate our birthday's together!!!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    Wow, we have a lot in common. I lived through that too with my youngest two at 26 weeks and 1 pound 11 ounces each.

I think Jim did it the right way, full term and a Picses and we can celebrate our birthday's together!!!
    I'd say we do have alot in common! Great stuff. I'll chat with ya next week about it!

Best -

Bob
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Congrats!

I think the name Ryan Lastings Elijah Adam would sound good!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've already got my five month old sitting next to me and wathing spring training games....Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the new addition. With an 8 month old and a 3 year old, my days (and nights) are pretty full. Kids are great! Enjoy the little guy!!!