Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mannequins

Re: Mannequins

that nob comes off and is flush. i like them a lot
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

those look good, on the auction it says they can be adjusted up to 5'8" do you know what is the minimum height it goes to? thanks!

theres about a two foot rod that screws from the mannequin to the wooden base. i imagine it can be removed and screw mann to the wooden base directly. these guys ship well. only problem i have is their boxes get mangled. its not their fault but they get pretty beat up. they will work with you on shipping. i thinkg they charged me 35 for the first four shipping wise.
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

I had been looking at some from Robert Ham with wood base. Price was $64 and $27 shipping, and they would ship to...so it could be $64x2+27=$155 for 2 mannequins.

I found what appeared to be the exact same mannequins yesterday on ebay for $25 instead of $64, but shipping was $40 and they will NOT shop 2 like Robert Ham will. I bought the 2, and even though they ship in 2 boxes you saved about $30, but it was a hassle. Every question I had from Sunday got answered AFTER I already made the purchase. Might just as well buy the Robert Ham the next time.

RK
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com