Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

grey flannel question

I am interested in an item on the grey flannel website in their store section, but I can seem to get ahold of anyone about the item. I've called and e-mailed with no response. Anyone know how to get in touch with someone? I've tried 4 times.

Re: grey flannel question

Quote Originally Posted by justinlm24 View Post
    I am interested in an item on the grey flannel website in their store section, but I can seem to get ahold of anyone about the item. I've called and e-mailed with no response. Anyone know how to get in touch with someone? I've tried 4 times.
    If you call them during the week (they are on N.Y. time) during normal business hours, you should be able to get ahold of someone. Maybe they have one or two less employees these days.......the economy ain't so great.

I briefly talked to someone there last week and he said they were busy getting the catalog finished for the upcoming auction. I got the impression that things might be less hectic by the end of this week.

Just to update everyone, I called and e-mailed grey flannel 6 times about an item I wanted on their website. I left messages asking them to hold the jersey for me as I was very interested. I just wanted to speak with someone about it before purchasing. I got on today and the item was gone off their website, and I had still not gotten any return calls or e-mails. I am very displeased with grey flannel over this. I have been a loyal bidder on their auctions for awhile, and this is the way I get treated? I don't see myself bidding there again in the future. Not happy!!!

Banned

I wouldn't worry about it. What they've done is put most of their items in their next auction. I emailed them about their Pippen jersey, asking if it had a Bulls coa, and I never heard back either. But it's gone now too. All that crap on their site will be in their next auction.
    Greg
    biggamebird@yahoo.com

I also sent an e-mail to Grey Flannel several weeks ago, and never heard back from them ... Great customer service.