Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Just purchased a photo from AP Images

I know folks are always looking for the opportunity to purchase current/vintage sports photos so I thought I'd share this bit of info. Last night I was able to purchase a photo through AP Images.

If you click on their site: http://www.apimages.com there is a link titled "Photos for Personal Use" on the side menu towards the bottom. Here you can special request photos that are on their site through their Online Photo Request Form. I don't think it's guaranteed that all photos will be available but it's worth a shot especially if they have a nice photomatch pic, etc. They let me know in a couple of days that the photo I requested was available to purchase.

Costs for the particular photo I ordered was $21 for 8x10' & $39 for 11x14'. Shipping and tax is also calculated into final cost. They indicate that "actual prints are made from high-resolution files for perfect reproduction" so I'll let everyone know how the quality of the photo I ordered turned out.

Banned

Re: Just purchased a photo from AP Images

Dewey Please keep us updated as I would be very curious of the quality of the picture you recieve.

Thanks