Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Youkilis Jersey Grand Slam Photomatch??

OK guys, I have been looking too closely at this for a while. Is this indeed a photomatch?

I bought this red alternate Cool Base jersey from Steiner and it looks like they worse these 3-4 times in 2008. In 2008 there was a red alternate cool base and possibly a poly one issued as well. They wore red on 5/17, 6/21, 7/12 and 7/28. Anyway, on 7-12-2008, they wore the cool base jerseys and when Youk hit his first career grand slam.

I worked on matching the hanging threads on the D and the S as well as an offset number 2 on the back. Here is my jersey, Youk running the bases and a close-up match attempt. What do you guys think?

I will post separately on a pair of Youk pants with team repairs that I a got also.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: Youkilis Jersey Grand Slam Photomatch??

I say you got yourself a match.

Match. Congrats - that's an awesome jersey.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Also, the O and the upper top right of the D match.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Nice match! I'm still waiting for one of our resident naysayers to come out and claim that the threads are not facing the same direction as in the photo... Good job on the match though.

Nice jersey... One extra match is the "O" in Red Sox. There is an out of place stitch or something about halfway between the serif in the middle of the "O" and the top of it (on the left side). You can see it in your photo and barely see it in the photomatch.

Nice jersey, and match