Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Gotta love it...

I'm watching the D.R. - Netherlands game right now, and a player on the Netherlands lost his grip on the bat and it flug into the stands. The fan who caught it had to give the bat back, and instead they gave him a game-issued bat right off the rack. The guy turns around, says he doesn't want it, and gives it back

Would this happen to be a forum member that hates game-issued bats??

Re: Gotta love it...

I saw the same thing, caused quite a stir and held up the game.

they made him give it back? i figured they could ask but not amek them. i would tell them i caught it im keeping it.

My family was watching and noticed the same thing. Even my wife goes "I don't think I would have the nerve to do that" and then did the hand gesture that the guy did. The best part was a couple pitches later when the barrel of the bat sliced off.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Quote Originally Posted by ahuff View Post
    My family was watching and noticed the same thing. Even my wife goes "I don't think I would have the nerve to do that" and then did the hand gesture that the guy did. The best part was a couple pitches later when the barrel of the bat sliced off.

lol I LOVED the gesture that guy gave....he was like "I don't want this crap...take it back"