Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

A New Magazine Came Out Today. IT'S ALL ABOUT GAME USED!!!!!

I still get my Beckett Baseball magazines (from a subscription) from when I was still collecting game used cards, but I was really surprised today when I got home to find a new magazine in my mailbox called "Beckett Elite". It's a new magazine from Beckett and they sent everybody one for free I think to see what it's like. It talks ALL about game used (Not Game Used Cards), what's going up for auction soon from Lelands,Mastro,etc., what recent auctions sold for,some interesting facts about some historic game used,etc. It just has so much stuff in it and I found inside the magazine a "business reply" letter for a free 1 year subscription!! It says that is only comes out 4 times a year though. It's a really nice magazine and I suggest everybody here picking one up plus you'll get that 1 year subscription for free. I added some pic of what the magazine looks like
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Re: A New Magazine Came Out Today. IT'S ALL ABOUT GAME USED!!!!!

Some more pics........
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Does anyone have any idea how to pick up a copy of this magazine? I'm really interested in reading it, and even subscribing to it.

I have looked in two large magazine stores here in new york city and haven't been able to find it.

Thanks
    Eric

I couldn't find anything about it on beckett.com so try e-mailing them about subscribing and I'm sure they'll send you the free copy

Try E-bay. Last I looked, they had several new copies up for auction for $1.00 plus a few bucks shipping, for a total less than the cover price.

Banned

Eric, you are two days late with me, I just returned the five copies they sent me (without me asking for them) as my retail shop is more for sales of cards and coins (oh yeah, and buying them also - fyi, we just bought 100 vintage Ernie Banks autographed baseballs today, most personalized, so if you are looking for an inscription to someone, email me, maybe I have it) because we didn't think it would sell.

Nice magazine, but not geared for us collectors - Yet.

It may come around. Maybe they should have asked me to write a column.