Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: O/T What Else Does Everyone Collect?

Quote Originally Posted by both-teams-played-hard View Post
    http://www.imagehosting.com/
    choose file...upload file...cut&paste for forums

I collect action figures from my childhood, amoung other things.

Thanks for the help on posting pics. Too funny about the 6 million dollar man stuff. I was at my parents house last week and my mom tossed me my old Steve Austin doll still in the box. It is well used but still has the rubber cover on the arm where you can pull his skin down to see his bionics. His arm won't lift the engine anymore though as the lever on the back does not work. Man, I used to love that thing...

Thanks again,

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by perlman9 View Post
    Hey Don
    I have some coins I got from my grandpa when I was a kid and know nothing about them. If I take some pics, do you think you can try to help me out? I know my grandpa loved coins and would love to know more about what they are!
    What are the coins your grandfather gave you? Dates, mintmarks, and condition are key.

I could give you pretty good assessment.

Don
    dthedos@columbus.rr.com

I collect Tattoos, I don't know if you can collect them apposing to having them but I have about 15 or so...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I am trying to recapture my youth so in the past 15 years, I have gotten my fair share of G.I. Joe's, Transformers, etc. My favorite item is a mint condition George Carlin figure from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure which epitomizes the 80's to me and Carlin is my hero.

I also collected Dale Jr Die Cast and I own his most valuable cars (although that's all relative as they plummeted in the economy)

i collect race stuff, nascar, nhra, indy car, WoO, and usac. i also collect old car signs. heres a pic of a rear wing off aj foyts car thats all i have on my comp right now. i took it to daytona with me last year and he was suppoed to sign autographs but he didnt show up with mario andretti.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

JETERSBATBOY

Nice ink.....I have 4 I got while in the Marine Corps. Id be interested in seeing some more pics if you dont mind. Im looking to get a few more in the future. I prefer to keep them from being seen, but they stick out on my left arm unless I wear a long sleeve shirt, but theres alot of pride in them from my time in the corps.

Quote Originally Posted by Capital-Sports View Post
    JETERSBATBOY

Nice ink.....I have 4 I got while in the Marine Corps. Id be interested in seeing some more pics if you dont mind. Im looking to get a few more in the future. I prefer to keep them from being seen, but they stick out on my left arm unless I wear a long sleeve shirt, but theres alot of pride in them from my time in the corps.
    Thanks, I try to get some up later. Ill need some help from my wife to take a picture or two, and a couple tattoo's are to ugly to post and one is in a spot that should not been seem by other's(YOUNG AND STUPID!!!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by camarokids View Post
    You won!

That has to be the most expensive hobby out there....
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prenuptial_agreement

I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

I have spent the last 20 years in the concert touring industry. I have been able to amass quite a collection of concert memorabilia, picks, sticks, passes, posters, guitars etc. Not something I actively collect. The stuff just seems to pile up and it has sentimental value, so I hold onto it. My collecting passion is Yankee game used bats, but the other stuff is still very cool

Star Wars, video game systems Atari etc, full size arcade games/pinballs, autographs of famous folks outside of sports and graphs of friends/family at special events in my life. 35 family members went to Maui in 1999 and we had hats made. I got mine signed by everyone there. Ten years later 3 folks on the hat are no longer with us and it means more to me than any other signed item I own. Skateboard decks, vintage beer memorabilia, 45 records.....I think that about covers it........