**I would like to preface this by saying I have no affiliation with Hunt Auctions whatsoever**

I recently came across an issue that I had with an item that was purchased through Hunt Auctions. I wanted to let people know that Dave Hunt and his staff were nothing but courteous, polite, and professional in handling the matter. They took the time to listen to the issues that I had with the item, and obviously did additional work and research on their end. They rectified the situation seemlessly. In an age where a lot of people are ripping certain auction houses to shreds because of their general practices and employee behavior, Hunt Auctions really shined. I cannot say enough nice things about them, or how they handled things, and I just wanted people on this forum to know about their actions. I think there are a lot of negative posts (and for good reason), and I wanted to share my positive experience with them. Thanks again Dave, and to your staff for making this a pleasant experience. It will go a long way in my book, and you will see much more business down the road because of it. Keep up the great work.