Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Marty Cordova --- Bats, Jerseys WANTED!

Chuck ~

Thanks for the heads up! I rarely go on eBay and didn't see this one. I emailed the seller an offer if it doesn't sell. I noticed he said #11 is on the knob and Marty was #15. #11 didn't play until the year after Marty left so I think it is a team bat or Marty left a bat behind.

I appreciate the help! Thank you!

I have a Cordova game used hat from the Twins Pro Shop from the 1999 season; his last year with the Twins. If interested, e-mail me at wiggi034@umn.edu

Wiggi ~

I'll try to send you an email later this week. I am always interested in Cordova items but want to let you know I have several other financial responsibilties I need to clear up first so it will be a while before I can make a deal or trade. Thanks for the post and feel free to email me before I get a note sent off to you. My address is below.

Thank you! Nice to see a different Cordova bat on there than that same one that has been on there about 3 years!

Send me an offer if you are still interested in the early SAM bat. Ready to sell.

I sent an email a few days ago about another Cordova I came across...it wasn't for sale but it was a unique SAM; all black with a black sticker, then signed in gold. Haven't ever seen another black SAM bat with black sticker before, although maybe you have one in your collection.

I think we had problems with my emails getting stuck in your filter...

Several of my early SAMs are black sticker. Perhaps from when they were trying to use them in games before sanctioned. I'm willing to part with one.

Quote Originally Posted by cordovacollector View Post
    Several of my early SAMs are black sticker. Perhaps from when they were trying to use them in games before sanctioned. I'm willing to part with one.
    Email sent...might want to check your spam folder.