Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • harpt
    • May 2007

Re: Avoid this seller - uwmrules09

My recent experience with JR involved him committing to buy something from me for $1,200...but he needed 2 weeks to get the money together. I said sure and set the money aside. This was about 4 months ago.

I have met him and he is a nice young guy...but I think it is fair to say that he is still learning. Then again, I suppose that is true for all of us to some degree.
    Scott Harpt
    scott_harpt at yahoo dot com
    Always seeking Cecil Cooper, Ben Oglivie, and Gorman Thomas

Comment

• R.Mansfield
      • Mar 2009

I also purchased an item from this seller and had to file a pay-pal dispute to get him to send the item. I do remember that he wanted me to close the dispute before I received the item, but I refused to do so.

I will say that I did receive the item and was very pleased, I believe he made me a great deal.

It is hard to say what is going on, I do not believe he is trying to get by with anything. I have had dozens of these type of transactions on Ebay. It is just slow service for various reasons.

Russell

Comment

• kj33706
        • Jun 2006

no one can ever be worse than KEN GLOUM he went by jrocker49...... he is the biggest jerk and worst person in the world to deal with he is a liar and a cheat, hope it works out for you........................

Comment

Working...