Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Avoid this seller - uwmrules09

I attempted to purchase a pair of Tye Hill signed gloves and paid via PayPal on 2/24.
    He claimed on 3/4 they were being shipped tomorrow.
    I sent 2 unanswered emails a week later asking for a DC#.
    On 3/13 I filed a claim with PayPal. Later that same day, he claimed they were shipped that day and asked me to drop the dispute as he promised they would arrive by 3/16. Once you cancel a claim you can't reopen it (learned that the hard way), so obviously I did no such thing.
    Nothing ever arrived and PayPal issued a refund ATTEMPT on 3/17. i am still awaiting my $30 though I'm guessing he cleaned out his PayPal account and I will never see this money.

His info is:
    James R Toler
    raytownkid09@yahoo.com

Not exactly the way I wanted my first attempted transaction to go on this forum!
    You can see my entire Clemson Tigers collection here with over 30 items.

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a83...eys/?start=all

SamFinley@charter.net

Re: Avoid this seller - uwmrules09

He's been a member here for a while. Seems hard to believe.

Even if he cleans out his account, it has to have a credit card on it and you'll get your $$.

you aren't the first with an issue with that seller:

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...wmrules09+deal

I had a similar problem with this seller. I eventually got the item I paid for but not until it was brought up on this forum that there were issues. Several other members had the same problem as well but we all eventually received our items. He has listed several items I was interested in but I am hesitant to try again.
    Bill Heagy
    heagysports.com
    Go Phillies !

I wasn't aware of so many issues...first I remember hearing the name associated with a problem.

If a member here has proven to be a problem child selling GU items, then my opinion is, he needs to go. Sorry uwmrules09....dont let the door hit cha!

Banned

Count me in as another Forum member who has had issues with this bozo in the past. These issues with this member are not isolated issues. He has a history on this forum and belongs in the same category as ESM, Bricol and AMI. He is a game player and should be avoided.
    Sarahsdad

Does anyone else see the need for a feedback type of sticky or subthread to this forum? If I was aware of the reputation, I never would have made the deal. In hindsight, I should have done a search for his username but I think all the info in one handy place would be helpful.
    You can see my entire Clemson Tigers collection here with over 30 items.

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a83...eys/?start=all

SamFinley@charter.net

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NEFAN View Post
    Even if he cleans out his account, it has to have a credit card on it and you'll get your $$.
    That is not true an account does not have to have a credit card on it or even a debit card.
    You can or at least youw ere able too in the past to open an account with a bank/checking account.

I have a paypal account and I do not have a credit card hooked up to it.

Not that anyone should be worried about me im not going anywhere lol lol

Quote Originally Posted by TAFKADixie View Post
    Does anyone else see the need for a feedback type of sticky or subthread to this forum? If I was aware of the reputation, I never would have made the deal. In hindsight, I should have done a search for his username but I think all the info in one handy place would be helpful.
    It would be nice to have a feedback area on this forum or under each member. It would help info everyone of us so and I hope the higher ups can find time to add it for public view.