Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

CHS Patched jerseys

As a collector of Colorado based teams I have tried to add a CHS patched jersey from each team that wore them. The CHS patches were put on after the Columbine High School shootings. The Colorado Avalanche playoff series start was delayed a few days. They sold the patches on the concourse at old McNick. I have game used jerseys from the Av's, Rockies, Rapids, CU Football(not a CHS patch but a small columbine flower) I was wondering if any knows if any other teams like the Nuggets or Broncos ever wore anything. Also the Skysox. Thanks for any help in researching or obtaing them. Raifie

Re: CHS Patched jerseys

I know the Colorado ladies' basketball team had the flower patch on their jerseys:

Jeff, That is the same flower that is on the CU football jerseys. It is a Columbine, state flower of Colorado. Raifie

looking through getty images from 2001 I don't see any patches on the jersey or sticker on the back of helmets in memory of columbine.

Rafie, the Colorado men's basketball team wore the CHS on their jerseys, here is one that I have.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...d/DSC02225.jpg