Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Any other Florida Gator collectors?

I just stumbled across this forum and was wondering if anyone else here collects memorabilia of the Florida Gators. I started out collecting hockey memorabilia and have been posting on gameworn.net for a long time, but thought I'd check here and see if anyone else collects the Gators.

I have my collection on Webshots at http://community.webshots.com/user/canesman16.

Re: Any other Florida Gator collectors?

Welcome to GUU! You will learn a lot here.

As my name says, I am also a collector of Gator sports memorabilia. I have quite a few Gator gamers, but I focus more on game used jerseys of former Gators in the NFL, NBA, and MLB. You can see my whole collection at my website (check my signature). Are you an alum? I graduated from UF in 1987.

I recently took some pictures of my "Gator room". I haven't posted them on my website yet, so I'll post them here for now.

I forgot to compliment you on your collection. Great stuff! If you can hook me up with a helmet, please let me know.

Post Re: Any other Florida Gator collectors?

I really would like to add an 08 Gators jersey or helmet, but don't even have an idea where to start looking. I will be in Gainesville this weekend, do they sell them at the team store?

Quote Originally Posted by jlew22 View Post
    I really would like to add an 08 Gators jersey or helmet, but don't even have an idea where to start looking. I will be in Gainesville this weekend, do they sell them at the team store?
    I'm pretty sure all they sell in Gainesville is racoon hats and eye patches.

im new to this site and i mainly collect gators autographs. i also have a couple baseball and football jerseys and i have nice collection of former gators game used bats. i'll try and post some pictures tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by FSUnconquered View Post
    I'm pretty sure all they sell in Gainesville is racoon hats and eye patches.
    Said the guy whose campus boasts a big top. What are the prereqs to major in clowning?

I haven't ever seen any of the 08 jerseys for sale at the store. I did see quite a few of the players leave the stadium with family after the championship celebration with their jerseys slung over their shoulders - doesn't bode well, but I'll keep an eye out and let you know if I come across anything.

Hello and welcome! Check out the web site www.theclassicstuff.com - click on game used college NCAA helmets. Larry Pet... forgive me the last name I quite cannot recall the exact spelling. He is a member here - class act! I purchased a 2004 game used helmet and love it. He may have one in inventory or can get you one.

Tom

Go Pack! (NC State 1981 grad)

Quote Originally Posted by tom1315 View Post
    Hello and welcome! Check out the web site www.theclassicstuff.com - click on game used college NCAA helmets. Larry Pet... forgive me the last name I quite cannot recall the exact spelling. He is a member here - class act! I purchased a 2004 game used helmet and love it. He may have one in inventory or can get you one.

Tom

Go Pack! (NC State 1981 grad)
    Larry P. is a great guy and comes across Gator helmets every now and then.

By the way, Tom, I wanted to give a "Go Pack" shoutout. My sister is a junior NC State right now.