Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

IOWA State? team issued? football jersey

Found this pro-quality blank ISU jersey...is it Iowa St, and does the team store etc. sell blanl jerseys with arm numbers "painted" on? Any cnace it is a team issued jersey? Is #28 a name player's #? Thanks!
    WANTED -1977 Toronto Blue Jays game jersey

chris@pacmedia.ca

Re: IOWA State? team issued? football jersey

Sorry..here are the pics
    Attached Images Attached Images    

chris@pacmedia.ca

This is not a design that was game worn by ISU. I have probably the most complete Iowa State jersey collection out there and I have this one with the 28 on the chest as well (not blank). Troy Davis wore this number during the time this style was used at Iowa State but their were no logos on the chest like this one has on the right and left (as does mine). Also it does not have elastic on the side panels which the game jerseys did. This is a reproduction jersey made for fans and was sold in stores. I am not sure why the body # area on your jersey is blank. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by cyclonenation View Post
    This is not a design that was game worn by ISU. I have probably the most complete Iowa State jersey collection out there and I have this one with the 28 on the chest as well (not blank). Troy Davis wore this number during the time this style was used at Iowa State but their were no logos on the chest like this one has on the right and left (as does mine). Also it does not have elastic on the side panels which the game jerseys did. This is a reproduction jersey made for fans and was sold in stores. I am not sure why the body # area on your jersey is blank. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the claification. I felt it was prob. retail. chris

chris@pacmedia.ca