Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Mario Sanchez-Beware everybody...

Some of you guys might be familiar with this scammer. He'll email guys on this forum about game used "issued" items. He's Mario Sanchez from New Orleans area I think. Anyway, he sold me a game issued Chris Paul Hornets jersey a few months ago for 325.00. Never got it. He lied repeatedly it was sent and then after month tried to tell me it was stolen. Anyway, I put in a paypal complaint but a lot of good it does when they clear out their account. So I'm out 325.00 with nothing to show for it. I think his paypal name (email) is Jodi Robinson or something like that. Big scam artist. Anybody familiar with this guy? I think he might be the same guy, a year or so ago, that tried to sell a lot of game issued LSU football stuff and he got hammered by everybody. Any ideas for me-please help.
    Greg
    biggamebird@yahoo.com

Banned

Re: Mario Sanchez-Beware everybody...

Quote Originally Posted by 33bird View Post
    Some of you guys might be familiar with this scammer. He'll email guys on this forum about game used "issued" items. He's Mario Sanchez from New Orleans area I think. Anyway, he sold me a game issued Chris Paul Hornets jersey a few months ago for 325.00. Never got it. He lied repeatedly it was sent and then after month tried to tell me it was stolen. Anyway, I put in a paypal complaint but a lot of good it does when they clear out their account. So I'm out 325.00 with nothing to show for it. I think his paypal name (email) is Jodi Robinson or something like that. Big scam artist. Anybody familiar with this guy? I think he might be the same guy, a year or so ago, that tried to sell a lot of game issued LSU football stuff and he got hammered by everybody. Any ideas for me-please help.
    Greg
    biggamebird@yahoo.com
    Good example of why I only use AMEX on Paypal. 100% better protection.

Yep. Same dude that tried selling a bunch of us his goofy Hank Aaron helmet last year. Sorry for your loss. That guy sucks.

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ght=hank+aaron

Type the name Scott Robinson into the search screen and look at all of the posts about this guy...
    Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

Banned

I wish I would have known. Funny thing is, last summer, I got a Steve Nash jersey from him and no problems. That's why I didn't flinch at picking up the Paul jersey. Now I feel like an idiot. But if nothing else, I wanted everybody else on here to know this guy is a fraud. Sounds like he goes by different names too.
    greg
    biggamebird@yahoo.com

Banned

I like it Greg. What is AMEX on paypal?

What is AMEX on paypal?
    I assume he means he paid via his credit card (American Express) thru Paypal.

If you joined Paypal early enough, you can have unlimited use on your CC, without ever having to register a bank account.

I think more recent registrations will eventually hit their CC cumulative limit and be forced to register a bank account.

I know a guy who he was trying to buy a chris paul jersey from. i wonder if the guy was trying to flip something he didn't have...
    Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

Banned

Yea, Probably so.