Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Colby Rasmus and Chris Carpenter Game Used

Hey all!

I have some items that I am trying to move.

Colby Rasmus Game Used black LS cracked. shows good use contract model $350

Colby Rasmus Game Used White Old Hickory crack is repaired Shows great use $350

Colby Rasmus All Star Futures Game official fax- This was the faxed invitation to him from MLB to invite him to play in the futures game at Yankee Stadium. It is about 6 pages and also has the information sheet for him to sign up for a hotel room, get tickets, etc. Unique item. $150

Chris Carpenter Game Used Memphis Redbirds Home Jersey- was used in his rehab last year in Memphis. SHows some use and has his name embroidered on the abck. nice jersey $400

Yadier Molina Game USed Memphis Redbirds Jacket- Yadi 21 is written on the size tag in the collar. It is a heavy nice jacket that he used while with the redbirds. #21 was his number while playing here.

Any other questions please feel free to email me or make offers. Pictures are available upon request. I would post them here but my files are always too big to post.

Andrew Edgerley
    cardinalbats@yahoo.com

Re: Colby Rasmus and Chris Carpenter Game Used

Quote Originally Posted by stlgroundskeeper View Post
    Hey all!

I have some items that I am trying to move.

Colby Rasmus Game Used black LS cracked. shows good use contract model $350

Colby Rasmus Game Used White Old Hickory crack is repaired Shows great use $350

Colby Rasmus All Star Futures Game official fax- This was the faxed invitation to him from MLB to invite him to play in the futures game at Yankee Stadium. It is about 6 pages and also has the information sheet for him to sign up for a hotel room, get tickets, etc. Unique item. $150

Chris Carpenter Game Used Memphis Redbirds Home Jersey- was used in his rehab last year in Memphis. SHows some use and has his name embroidered on the abck. nice jersey $400

Yadier Molina Game USed Memphis Redbirds Jacket- Yadi 21 is written on the size tag in the collar. It is a heavy nice jacket that he used while with the redbirds. #21 was his number while playing here.

Any other questions please feel free to email me or make offers. Pictures are available upon request. I would post them here but my files are always too big to post.

Andrew Edgerley
    cardinalbats@yahoo.com
    If you have any Colby bats, email me at flotaboys@hotmail.com