Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Re: New PSA/DNA Auction House LOA's

Joel,

Let's see, you quote from SCD, the hobby's premier hard hitting expose' rag, with the credibility of a, Frangipani letter? Please do better then that.

I have never spoken with anyone associated with the web site you quote, nor do I know these people. Besides, if you don't like the message, why kill the messenger?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, you may want to check your facts before you make another uninformed statement about shipping.

According to the PSA/DNA web site submission form, a photo will cost 5.80 plus declared value. Declared value from 0 to 500.00 is 13.30. This is a total of 19.10.

Being as I quoted 25.00 for shipping, minus the 19.10 for PSA, that leaves a total of 5.90, which is around your best price quote.

So it is not inflated as you state.

As for authentication, I recommend nobody.

Re: New PSA/DNA Auction House LOA's

I find it very interesting that the largest stockholder for PSA wants to dump the company, wants it sold.
    Ummm! what would you think is happening?

FYI... their shipping charges are outrageous, I trust their making money on shipping as well. They can simply put it back into the package it can in, put a new label on it and save the recipient some money.

I must state other then shipping gauging, I like PSA