Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Seller masauction - Good or bad experiences

http://stores.ebay.com/MS-Auctions-Company

Right now I am waiting on his answer on the Air Jordan VIII from 1993, but I would like to know if any of you bought from him or if you see some items in his shop that are questionable/fake. Furthermore I would like to know your buyer experience.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Banned

Re: Seller masauction - Good or bad experiences

I have bought Baseball cards from him with no problems.

There are a number of older threads about this seller. I did have an issue with him a while back, but cannot express it on this forum as I was chastised for being speculatory in one of those older threads. You can e-mail me privately if you like and I will explain.

Thanks,

Tim

sandmanclan@sbcglobal.net

do homework & be EXTREMELY careful

I remember several years back MS Auctions was selling a ton of Jordan Game Used items. Does anyone know what the connection was between Jordan and MS Auctions.? I have seen Jordan shoes come up for sale every so often with a letter from MS Auctions. Some of the shoes said they were used in playoff games, I would assume they would relatively easier to verify if that was true. The Jordan shoes were the right size and had what appeared to be authentic signatures.

I want him to make a pic of the tags inside the shoes so that he can prove they are authentic player samples made for MJ. He didn't do that, but keeps saying that they are samples.

I really want these Shoes in my collection, but I don't want to be scammed either.

Any advice? Thank you!

Banned

In 2001, Mitchell Schumacher of Brown Deer, Wis., pleaded guilty in Federal Court to defrauding collectors through the sale of sports memorabilia.

Schumacher, who operated MS Auctions, admitted to Federal prosecutors that he sold more then 70,000.00 worth of merchandise purported to be game used items that were nothing more then game model jerseys.

Schumacher admitted using a East Coast firm to authenticate many of the items to convince collectors of the legitimacy.

The primary merchandise sold were NBA jerseys, and most of Schumacher's auctions at that time had letters of authenticity from the leading authenticator of NBA jerseys.

Banned

I have two real pair of Jordans VIII with the PS tags size 13.5. One pair came right from his friend Charles Oakley. LMK if interested and I will send you pictures.
    Greg
    biggamebird@yahoo.com

My bad 33bird, I mistyped my post, its about the Jordan XI he offered, not about the VIIIs.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sammy View Post
    In 2001, Mitchell Schumacher of Brown Deer, Wis., pleaded guilty in Federal Court to defrauding collectors through the sale of sports memorabilia.

Schumacher, who operated MS Auctions, admitted to Federal prosecutors that he sold more then 70,000.00 worth of merchandise purported to be game used items that were nothing more then game model jerseys.

Schumacher admitted using a East Coast firm to authenticate many of the items to convince collectors of the legitimacy.

The primary merchandise sold were NBA jerseys, and most of Schumacher's auctions at that time had letters of authenticity from the leading authenticator of NBA jerseys.
    THE END.