Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lokee
    Banned
    • May 2008

Re: Authentic Helmet? - 1994 Game Used Batting Helmet Alex Rodriguez Signed COA

Here are a couple from 1994. Take it for what it is worth. To me on first look the AMI looks more like what he wore based on the position on the "I".

Comment

• Lokee
      Banned
      • May 2008

Comment

• Lokee
        Banned
        • May 2008

I think this is the icing on the cake

Comment

• kingjammy24
          • Nov 2005

the front of the AMI shirt is a better match but the nob has the wrong arch. the Lelands shirt has a better nob but the front doesn't match. if you could take the front of the Lelands' shirt and the back of the AMI shirt, that'd probably look like a good shirt. keeping in mind arod was a midseason call-up and only played 17 games, how many alternate jerseys did he really wear? my guess is 1. out of the 3 in this thread, i personally don't like any of them. GFC's though was by far the worst.

rudy.

Comment

Working...