Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: My Comments On Greyflannel

If a company sells 100% authentic sports memorabilia, what is the concern about anonymous opinons?

GFC-Silence the crowd already! Clean up your act! Ask questions. The members of this forum would be glad to help you authenticate some of your consignments- just ask.

Thank You Eric!

Let me first say that I have no idea who Blackbeard is nor do I know anything about his alleged relationship with Grey Flannel. Thus, I have no comment regarding his initial post nor about his sudden about face regarding his stance.

However, I do want to thank Eric for the actions he took to make sure Blackbeard's initial thread did not go down an irresponsible path that would likely have served no one well in this matter. Most specifically, I don't think the forum would have been well served by allowing serious accusations by someone who wanted to remain anonymous without any accountability for his actions. In fact, in reading Blackbeard's most recent comments on this thread, I am glad the forum wasn't left open to being potentially mislead by someone with a self-admitted private agenda. As it stands now, I personally have a hard time viewing anything Blackbeard had to say in any of his posts without a great deal of scepticism.

Once again, thank you Eric for looking out for the best interests of the members of this forum.

Sincerely,
    Christopher Cavalier