Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: 2008 Stl. Rams Game Worn Jerseys W/ Georgia Patch

No problem John. I saw this when I was catching up on post for the last several months. I wish I knew how some people can post on here, work, have a family, do all the research, eat, and sleep! If you happen to see one later on, keep me in mind. Thanks, John

Just got my Ryan Pickett jersey in today. Great over all wear. It will make a nice addition to my collection of former Ohio State players. Thanks John.

Gary

Here's the updated listed. I can be contacted at njvette1@aol.com. Thanks, John.

2008 Ron Bartell #24 white Reebok game worn jersey with the Georgia Frontiere Tribute patch. It is a size 46 tagged 05 46 S with Prova tagging also. It has a few hit marks and some pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. Bartell was 2nd in interceptions and 5th in tackles in 2008. He was recently signed to a four year contract by the Rams. $250.

2008 Chris Draft #52 blue Reebok game worn jersey with the Georgia Frontiere Tribute patch. It is a size 48 and tagged 07 48 D. This jersey is hammered with multiple repairs, hit marks, and turf burns. Draft is going to be a starting linebacker this upcoming season. $250.

2008 Keenan Burton #14 blue Reebok game worn jersey with the Georgia Frontiere Tribute patch. It is a size 46 tagged 06 46 S with Prova tagging also. It has decent wear with a few hit marks and pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. Expect Burton to factor big into the wideout corps this year. $250.

2008 Derek Stanley #19 white Reebok game worn jersey with the Georgia Frontiere Tribute patch. It is a size 44 tagged 03 44 S with Prova tagging also. It has good wear with a repair, some nice hit marks, and pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. Stanley is also going to factor big into the wideout corps this year. $225.

2008 Oshiomogho Atogwe #21 blue Reebok game worn jersey with the Georgia Frontiere Tribute patch. It is a size 46 and is tagged 08 46 S. It has decent wear with some hit marks, a nice repair on the right sleeve, and pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. Atogwe led the Rams in interceptions, tied for the lead in fumble recoveries, and was 2nd in tackles in 2008. $250. SOLD.

2008 Fahkir Brown #34 blue Reebok game worn jersey with the Georgia Frontiere Tribute patch. It is a size 46 and is tagged 05 46 S with Prova tagging also. It has a few hit marks and some pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping and neck. $225. SOLD.

2008 Antonio Pittman #30 white Reebok game worn jersey with the Georgia Frontiere Tribute patch. It is a size 46 tagged 07 46 S with Prova tagging also. It has light use with some pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. $200. SOLD.

2008 Clifton Ryan #95 blue Reebok game worn jersey with the Georgia Frontiere Tribute patch. It is a size 50 tagged 08 50 PBL. It has great wear with multiple repairs and hit marks. $200. SOLD.

2008 Pisa Tinoisamoa #50 white Reebok game worn jersey with the Georgia Frontiere Tribute patch. It is a size 48 tagged 07 48 D . It has great wear with multiple repairs and hit marks. He has led the Rams in tackles three of the last four years. $325. Now $275. SOLD.

2007 Will Witherspoon #51 blue Reebok game worn jersey. It is size 50 and tagged 05-50D and has the Prova tagging and serial number which matches up to games he played in this jersey. It has great wear with numerous hit marks, some turf burns, and a couple of repairs. Witherspoon led the Rams in tackles in 2007 and is undoubtedly one of their best defensive players. $200. Now $175.

2004 Ryan Pickett #79 white Reebok game worn jersey. It is a size 50 and tagged 04 50 PBL with Prova tagging also. It has great wear with multiple repairs and hit marks. Pickett is a former number one pick of the Rams. $150. SOLD.

Early to mid 80's white Medalist Sandknit #54 Mike Wilcher game worn jersey. It is a size 50 and has the Medalist Sandknit/L.A. Rams Exclusive tagging. It has great wear with multiple repairs and hit marks. Wilcher was a starting linebacker when he played for the Rams. Pics. can be seen on my site. $300. Now $225. SOLD.

Early 70's white Medalist Sandknit #64 Jack "Hacksaw" Reynolds game worn jersey. It is a size 50 and has the Medalist Sandknit/L.A. Rams Exclusive tagging. It has good wear with multiple repairs and some hit marks. It also has been customized with added length. Pics. can be seen on my site. $750. SOLD.

Take $25 off all 2008 Rams jerseys listed in post #23 of this thread. I can be contacted at njvette1@aol.com. Thanks!

To the top! Training camp has started!

The Witherspoon and Draft are sold. An 08 Steven Jackson still available.

Here's what's left and current prices:

2008 Ron Bartell #24 white Reebok game worn jersey with the Georgia Frontiere Tribute patch. It is a size 46 tagged 05 46 S with Prova tagging also. It has a few hit marks and some pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. Bartell was 2nd in interceptions and 5th in tackles in 2008. He was recently signed to a four year contract by the Rams. $250. Now $225.

2008 Keenan Burton #14 blue Reebok game worn jersey with the Georgia Frontiere Tribute patch. It is a size 46 tagged 06 46 S with Prova tagging also. It has decent wear with a few hit marks and pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. Expect Burton to factor big into the wideout corps this year. $250. Now $225.

2008 Derek Stanley #19 white Reebok game worn jersey with the Georgia Frontiere Tribute patch. It is a size 44 tagged 03 44 S with Prova tagging also. It has good wear with a repair, some nice hit marks, and pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. Stanley is also going to factor big into the wideout corps this year. $225. Now $200.

2007 (rookie) Brian Leonard #23 white Reebok game worn jersey. It is a size 46 and is tagged 05-46-S with Prova tagging also. It has great wear with some repairs, hit marks, and is photomatched. $250.

I can be contacted at njvette1@aol.com. with any questions or interest.

A couple of vintage Rams jerseys added.

2008 Ron Bartell #24 white Reebok game worn jersey with the Georgia Frontiere Tribute patch. It is a size 46 tagged 05 46 S with Prova tagging also. It has a few hit marks and some pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. Bartell was 2nd in interceptions and 5th in tackles in 2008. He was recently signed to a four year contract by the Rams. $250. Now $225.

2008 Keenan Burton #14 blue Reebok game worn jersey with the Georgia Frontiere Tribute patch. It is a size 46 tagged 06 46 S with Prova tagging also. It has decent wear with a few hit marks and pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. Expect Burton to factor big into the wideout corps this year. $250. Now $225.

2008 Derek Stanley #19 white Reebok game worn jersey with the Georgia Frontiere Tribute patch. It is a size 44 tagged 03 44 S with Prova tagging also. It has good wear with a repair, some nice hit marks, and pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. Stanley is also going to factor big into the wideout corps this year. $225. Now $200.

2007 (rookie) Brian Leonard #23 white Reebok game worn jersey. It is a size 46 and is tagged 05-46-S with Prova tagging also. It has great wear with some repairs, hit marks, and is photomatched. $250.

#58 Mel Owens early 80's white Medalist Sandknit game worn jersey. It is a size 52 and has the Medalist Sandknit/L.A. Rams Exclusive tagging. It has good wear with multiple repairs and hit marks. Owens was a starting linebacker when he played for the Rams and was also a stud for Michigan where he played his college football. $300.

#58 Mel Owens mid 80's blue game worn jersey. It is a size 52. It has good wear with multiple repairs and hit marks. Owens was a starting linebacker when he played for the Rams and was also a stud for Michigan where he played his college football. $300.

I can be contacted at njvette1@aol.com. with any questions or interest.

Both Mel Owens jerseys are sold.

I got the white Owens today. Shows great use and team repairs as described.

Thanks John.