Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Vintage GU - 1930s-40s pitcher Elden Auker

I am looking for 1930s to early 40s game used bat, jersey, glove, etc. of Tigers, Red Sox and Browns pitcher Elden Auker. Auker pitched from 1933 - 1942.

Even if you are not willing to any sell items you may have, I would nonetheless appreciate you sharing your knowledge, pictures, etc. I have never seen any Auker game used items, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Vintage GU - 1930s-40s pitcher Elden Auker

It's been 20 years since I got out of high school, but a former teacher who sort of got me into this whole collecting thing, owned or might still own an Eldon Auker game worn Tigers jersey (white with the English D).

I'll try to see if I can track him down for you.

Joric

He was a great guy.....met him at a Detroit Tiger fantasy camp about 15 years ago & he told some awesome stories....somewhere I have it on tape. He also wrote me a letter of his fondest memory of tiger stadium that I still have....class act!!!
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Campwest, I have been looking for an Auker bat for several years with no luck. I collect pre WW2 players from Kansas and would love to find an Auker bat. I know of one that is in the Kansas Sports Hall of Fame and it's a signature model. That is the only game used item of his that I've seen. Good luck in your quest.

Clint
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks for the info guys... Sounds like I expected, a near impossibility. I'll report back if I ever have any success. Best regards.

BTW, if anybody comes across anything, my email is wescampbell@everestkc.net. Thanks