Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: newbie question

Re: newbie question

And above all, what is so hard about having Arod wear a different hat for a few games and call it even?

Banned

Yankwood I dont quite understand your statement but ok

well,
    i just got off the phone with upper deck and im gonna be sick. i cant even bring myself to list what stuff they had to offer. im gonna go vomit and if you want to discuss this my aim name is wormrules.
    walt =(

Quote Originally Posted by walt33
    i cant even bring myself to list what stuff they had to offer
    c'mon, humor us.

Banned

If it is that bad, you should suggest to them to buy you the same item from Steiner Sports since it will replace your missing item without issues, right?

I recall reading a thread on eBay a few years back where a fellow (thru a redemption) was supposed to get something that held some decent value. I want to say it was a Joe DiMaggio signed item. Anyway, they no longer had that item and what they gave him instead didn't exactly seem like equivalent value.

Wish I could remember some details. But I always think of that when I see those UD redemption cards on eBay.

Greg

Unhappy Re: newbie question

it is that bad and i actually feel sick. we did discuss the hat on steiner (sold out i think he said) and he couldnt believe they went for that much. he did use the steiner hat to look at value but the list he gave me that came from inventory was just putrid. he did tell me one reason is that they are getting away from game used memorabilia. i knew it was bad when the first line of conversation is the players are bad but im gonna read the list anyway

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by walt33
    it is that bad and i actually feel sick. we did discuss the hat on steiner (sold out i think he said) and he couldnt believe they went for that much. he did use the steiner hat to look at value but the list he gave me that came from inventory was just putrid. he did tell me one reason is that they are getting away from game used memorabilia. i knew it was bad when the first line of conversation is the players are bad but im gonna read the list anyway
    Ask him to send you a case of Trilogy Basketball...

is trilogy basketball very hot? i usually follow all sports cards but havent heard of this one.
    right now we are discussing a few bats as a replacement

need some help with this one how rare is a UDA michael jordan game used bat? ive been looking online but havent seen one yet . any help is appreciated.
    walt