Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sabathia Rocked

Banned

Re: Sabathia Rocked

Quote Originally Posted by markize View Post
    as a yankee fan, i was never really for the acquisition of tex. just a classic example of the yankees throwing big $$ at a player, and hoping he produces. the season is young, so we will see how the entire year goes. i would rather they let Shelley Duncan have a shot off the farm. the kid has power, and is a first baseman. on top of that, he plays with youthful exuberance. he wants to win, and always has a big smile on his face.

mark
    Mark couldn't of said it any better.

Remeber that kid Crosby....... oh yeah Bubba!!

Same story...... let's let a kid with a love for the game go for a high salary player from the Red Sox with no arm in the outfield.

I was never a supporter of the Sabathia deal, he open admitted he didn't want to come to New York. So the Yankees threw more money at him.
    So here is my thinking to convince a guy who doesn't really want to play here, throw lots of money at him. Is he really going to be playing with his whole heart???

Quote Originally Posted by markize View Post
    as a yankee fan, i was never really for the acquisition of tex. just a classic example of the yankees throwing big $$ at a player, and hoping he produces. the season is young, so we will see how the entire year goes. i would rather they let Shelley Duncan have a shot off the farm. the kid has power, and is a first baseman. on top of that, he plays with youthful exuberance. he wants to win, and always has a big smile on his face.

mark
    I'm sure his smile was HUGE the day he attempted to perform a "Yankee$ nutectomy" on Iwamura at 2B last year!

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime59 View Post
    I'm sure his smile was HUGE the day he attempted to perform a "Yankee$ nutectomy" on Iwamura at 2B last year!
    "The Yankees nutectomy". What an awesome idea! I will try to get that idea to the Yankee brass to see if they can market it to make more $$$$$$$$. Then they will have more to spend!! Don't worry, I will give you full credit for the idea as I'm sure the public would appreciate knowing the orioles and their fans serve some purpose other than keeping the AL east basement clean.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    Mark couldn't of said it any better.

Remeber that kid Crosby....... oh yeah Bubba!!

Same story...... let's let a kid with a love for the game go for a high salary player from the Red Sox with no arm in the outfield.

I was never a supporter of the Sabathia deal, he open admitted he didn't want to come to New York. So the Yankees threw more money at him.
    So here is my thinking to convince a guy who doesn't really want to play here, throw lots of money at him. Is he really going to be playing with his whole heart???
    I agree. Brett Gardner is also a good example of a guy who needs to stay in the lineup. I would like to see Cody Ransom and Ramiro Pena get some time, too.

Tim